Opportunities to engage.
- Friday@Coffee 10.30 – 12.00noon. Friday. A time to share morning tea, assist in church tasks, or just chat…every Friday.
- Craft 8.00pm Tuesday. A group who meets for craft, friendship and fundraising.
- Network Group meets over a shared meal on the first Saturday of each month at 7pm in the Brindabella room at St James. We are a social and fellowship group. We enjoy each other’s company and the time we spend together over good food and a glass of wine. People are asked either to bring a main course or bring a sweet and some nibbles to start the evening.All are welcome. Enquires at email@example.com
- Men’s Tiffins 10.00 am, 3rd Tuesday. See weekly Notices for details
- Spiral ACT – 10.00 am Thursday (Contact: Brett Yeats firstname.lastname@example.org or 6281 7684)
- Chocolate Bear Playgroup: Saturday morning (Spanish Playgroup – Ositos). 10.00 am to 12 noon Wednesday (Good Shepherd Playgroup).