Opportunities to engage.
- Friday@Coffee 10.30 – 12.00noon. Friday. A time to share morning tea, assist in church tasks, or just chat…every Friday.
- Craft 8.00pm Tuesday. A group who meets for craft, friendship and fundraising.
- St James Patchwork Group – 1pm to 5pm on the second Saturday of the month in the Brindabella Room at St James. The group enjoys designing, sewing and completing quilts in a fun, friendly and supportive atmosphere. No experience is necessary. There is a small fee for materials etc. All welcome.
- Network 1 – 7.00pm first Saturday. A group who meets for social events and meals monthly.
- Network 3 – 6.30 pm third Saturday. A social group who meets for dinner and conversation.
- Men’s Tiffins 10.00 am, 3rd Tuesday. See weekly Notices for details
- Spiral ACT – 10.00 am Thursday (Contact: Brett Yeats firstname.lastname@example.org or 6281 7684)
- Chocolate Bear Playgroup: Saturday morning (Spanish Playgroup – Ositos). 10.00 am to 12 noon Wednesday (Good Shepherd Playgroup).